“Your Trusted IT Solution”
If you are not completely satisfied at the end of your computer repair, not only will we refund your entire labor fee, we will also pay for the same service to be successfully completed by another technician of your choice up to the original labor fee! We are so sure that you will love our service and our professionalism that we're willing to give you this pledge!
- Within 15 days of the project completion, the client must express in writing their project expectations and specifically why they were not satisfied.
- Client must give ACS another opportunity to complete the original project to their satisfaction without any additional charge.
- Client must sign a release from liability form to finalize the money back guarantee process.
Please note that this does not include damage from maliciousware. Computers can be polluted with viruses and spyware within hours of repair with improper usage.
Our goal is to reach a mutually satisfying relationship with our clients.
Since 2004, we have maintained an A+ Rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau for high standards of accountability and integrity.
Commitment to CONFIDENTIALITY
The owners and staff of Alexander’s Computer Services(ACS) vow to treat any nonpublic information in accordance with the terms of this Agreement:
- The term "Confidential Information" shall mean any data and materials gathered and discovered by ACS for the purposes of providing technical support. Confidential Information includes all network data as well as any operational or financial information of any nature
- ACS agrees to keep confidential the discussions with your company and shall not, without your permission, disclose to any third party, such Confidential Information.
- ACS shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of providing technical support.
- ACS further agrees to return any and all Confidential Information disclosed by your company upon written request, without retaining any copy or duplicate thereof, and shall promptly destroy all electronic, written, printed or other material or information derived.